Dear clients and partners,
facing the worldwide serious situation of the COVID-19 pandemia, DirectOut assumes responsibilities towards their staff, customers and society. To counteract a further spread of the virus, we explicitly support the measurements taken by the German government and all recommendations by the WHO, and therefore, adopt the following measures.
- Hygiene measures within the company have been increased as recommended, disinfection methods implemented and access limited to staff only.
- Most of our staff is working from home with immediate effect.
- Company operations at the headquarters are being held up for emergencies and involved employees strictly adhere to the advised precautions such as working distances and disinfection.
- At the moment, there is an ongoing manufacturing process at IMM electronics GmbH, our partner and supplier as such, who have also taken appropriate measures.
At the same time, we would like to inform our customers and partners, that we can still be contacted as usual by email and phone, and that our ability to supply goods can be maintained.
- Purchase orders and enquiries will checked and processed.
- Inbound deliveries can be received and outbound shipments will be effected.
- Our technical support team will be available and can be contacted as usual.
Please do not hesitate to contact us as follows:
- General questions (Mo-Fr 8am to 6pm CET)
firstname.lastname@example.org ,Tel +49 3727 5665-100, Fax +49 3727 5665-101
- Requests for quotations, purchase orders & order processing
email@example.com, Tel +49 3727 5665-100, Fax +49 3727 5665-101
firstname.lastname@example.org - please briefly describe the technical issue and provide your contact details
May we kindly ask for your understanding in case the processes in certain areas will slow down a bit due to the current COVID-19 situation. Please rest assured that we do our utmost to maintain the service you are used to from us. We also hope that, by taking these measures we can contribute to slowing down the spreading of COVID-19.
We wish you all the best and take care.